Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Rescue Rounds


So I have not had much time to post a new blog lately paramedic school has been keeping me very busy. But tonight I was inspired to come home and post a new chapter to my blog. I went to Grand Rescue Rounds for the first time in a long time to help support a friend and fellow EMT Lt. Michael Morse the author of Rescuing Providence and the newly released titled Responding EMS:It Happens Now. It was a great night had by all there also a thank you to Dr. Francis Sullivan for putting on the rescue rounds. It was great to hear how Mike developed the two books and his own blog called http://rescuingprovidence.com/the-blog/. Thank you Mike for inspiring me to write my own blog and to keep my head up on those dark days in EMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment